Are you looking for Office furniture in Calgary?
For decades, Calgary Interiors has been an industry leader in not only creating distinctive furniture but in helping create unique and inspiring spaces. Throughout western Canada, Calgary Interiors has helped design, build and supply companies of all sizes and cultures the furniture they need to create their own unique space.
Office Furniture Calgary
We have hundreds of restaurants, lounges, diners, hotels, medical clinics, reception areas, and office collaboration areas in our portfolio. If your business needs quality furniture, built locally with the greatest of detail, and installed into your space on schedule every time… count on our team.
What does this mean for you?
Create a Unique, Inspiring and Efficient Work Space for your Team
The work environment has to meet a few simple criteria.
- It has to work. First and foremost the workspace has to work. As an employee or an office worker, you need to be able to get the most out of your workspace. There can’t be limiting factors like uncomfortable furniture or sloppy design.
- It has to Inspire. When you get to work you want to enter a space that lifts you, that inspires you, that makes you feel alive. Well, thought-out furniture, colours, textures and layout can really help with this, but it takes a careful and intentional approach.
- It has to Foster the Culture. Each company and business environment has a culture, and great leaders design it on purpose. A great way to foster an extraordinary work environment is to design a working space that matters. Build it so that people want to be there, and enjoy being there. Take the time and energy to be intentional.
Also Read – Looking for custom furniture?
Calgary Interiors can help with all of these things.
Kevin Wenzel leads most of our commercial furniture projects, and you will find he has the experience and design knowledge to create exactly what you want for your space.
A Quality and Precision Message from our Leader.
“I really enjoy designing new pieces for my clients and making sure that it’s as aesthetically pleasing as it is comfortable and Innovative”.
“We build our hospitality furniture to last the test of time. Our framing is solid, our foams are high-density commercial grade, and our materials are high wearing and resilient to staining. These are the things that keep your space looking great for years”.
Are you Building a New Space in Calgary?
If you are building a new commercial space, reception furniture for a downtown office, or any other project requiring highly detailed guaranteed work, we will take care of you. Our team can assist you with everything from a small repair or refresh, to a fully designed new interior space.
Here are some examples from our portfolio.
Come Visit Our Showroom and Design Centre.
Would you like to touch and feel? Come and visit our showroom and design centre. It has everything you might need for your Office creation or refresh.
- Tens of thousands of choices of beautiful upholstery fabrics and leathers
- Dozens of newly designed furniture pieces to sit on and get ideas off of
- Hundreds of wallpaper choices from Crown Wallpaper
- Rows of designer created Toss cushions at great prices
- Dozens of in-stock metal and carved wood furniture legs to choose from
- Every density & firmness of foam and wrap that you can imagine, including all-natural Latex foam and cotton Kapok fill.
Connect with Us and Start your Custom Office Furniture Journey
We would love to be a part of your next project, and help you get the design and work space that you truly desire. Let us know what we can do to help.